Performance, Image and Exposure (P.I.E.) – Free Lunch and Learn

Performance, Image and Exposure (P.I.E.)

All through school we were told that the way to be successful was to work hard and keep our heads down but, that may not be enough to get that next BIG opportunity. Loosely based on the Book Empowering Yourself, Howard J. Coleman shares his formula for success. Spoiler alert, performance is only 10% of an employer’s consideration for your next opportunity.  Image and Exposure make up the remaining 90%.  In this course, we will review each of these three dimensions and discuss how this formula could be the key to your success.

Class Presented By:

Kuma Roberts

Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer at Arrowhead Consulting and President at Black Wall Street Chamber of Commerce

Details: 12pm-1pm, Thursday, March 14, 2024 at Arrowhead Consulting in Tulsa, OK.

Booking essential to reserve your spot.

Reserve Your Seat:

Objectives:

  • Understand the components of Performance, Image and Exposure
  • Understand the relationship between each of the dimensions          
  • Learn the rules and how to play the Organizational Game

What we will cover:

  • Socio-Economical Pyramid
  • Introduction to P.I.E.
    • What is P.I.E.?
    • Why is it important?
    • Understanding your P.I.E.
  • Performance – The Entry Ticket
    • The Performance Plan
    • The Performance
    • The Appraisal
  • Image
    • Non-Verbal vs. Verbal
    • Dress
    • Facial Hair
    • Team Player
    • My Culture
    • Attitude
    • Why Image is Important
    • Challenges to Creating your Image
  • Exposure – The Game Begins
    • Exposure inside an organization
    • Exposure outside of an organization
    • Why Exposure is important
    • Exposure challenges
  • The Game Board Defined
    • The Business Pyramid
    • Speed of Change
    • Moving to the next level
  • Socio-Economic Pyramid
    • You can’t go home again
    • Glass Ceilings
  • Learn the rules of your organization
    • How to learn the rules
      • Observe
      • Question
      • Interpret
      • Adapt

This class is for you if:

  • You are looking to get a foot up in your career.
  • Feel stuck in your current job.
  • Are interested in understanding how career success is achieved.
  • Looking for a faster path to career goals.

While lunch is NOT provided, we recommend grabbing something from Miss Kim in the Park Tower Deli, on the same floor, if you need lunch. You are also free to bring your own.

GET IN TOUCH

Reserve Your Seat: