Helping Tulsans Pursue Employment
Paths To Progress Training Program
Purpose Of This Program
- Prepare job seekers, primarily those impacted by COVID-19, to productively return to the workforce through gaining hands-on skills and developing the relationships that will prepare them for finding and landing a job.
- Aid participants in the gaining of salary enhancing credentials recognized by key industries in Tulsa.
- Provide our local job market with qualified resources.
- Guide our neighbors and fellow Tulsans in the next steps for career enhancement/advancement.
What Is This Program?
A resume separating, job credentialing program that will allow job seekers to obtain a valuable certification for little to no cost.
- The coaching portion provides extensive training on networking, building a personal brand, and professional social media presence.
- Participants leave the program with a polished resume and cover letter, are comfortable utilizing job boards, and applying for positions.
- Attendees master behavioral-based interviewing skills and salary negotiation.
- We have partnered with Workforce Tulsa to assist individuals with finding jobs and obtaining these certifications for FREE.
- Certifications include:
- PMP - (Project Management Professional)
- CAPM - (Certified Associate in Project Management)
- MOS - (Microsoft Office Specialist)
- ITIL - (IT Infrastructure Library 4 Foundations)
- Six Sigma - (Lean Six Sigma Green Belt)
- PSM - (Professional Scrum Master)
Fill Out the WorkForce Tulsa Job Seeker Application for FREE Training!
- Fill out the Job Seeker Application Form by clicking on the button above and see if you qualify for FREE training.
- If by chance you don't qualify, please contact us to learn more about our discounted classes.
- In the "How did you hear about us" section, select Other and list Arrowhead Consulting to expedite the process.
- A representative from WorkForce Tulsa should contact you with more info within 5 business days.
- If you have not heard from WorkForce Tulsa within a week, please call us at (918) 631-7321 to provide assistance.
. Fill out the eligibility form.
. You will be contacted by phone from WorkForce Tulsa to do an eligibility review for the program.
. The interview process will take to 1-2 hours.
. Upon approval, WorkForce Tulsa will then schedule an enrollment appointment/interview.
. Await next steps
Who Is Arrowhead Consulting?
- A Tulsa-based Management Consulting and Training Organization who strives daily to live our core value of "Move Forward by Giving Back".
- Our trainers are certified in the programs they teach and have 100+ years of combined experience.
- Our conveniently located training facility holds 60 participants comfortably (and about 25 socially distanced).
- We have strong relationships with area companies, schools, and nonprofits; partners who will be key to the success of this program.
2021 Certification Class Schedule
Stay tuned as more dates are added!
If you do not qualify for funding through WorkForce Tulsa, all certification classes above are also offered as public classes. Check out our public classes page to sign up.
Contact us if you have additional questions.