Helping Tulsans Pursue Employment
Paths To Progress Training Program
Purpose Of This Program
- Prepare job seekers, primarily those impacted by COVID-19, to productively return to the workforce through gaining hands-on skills and developing the relationships that will prepare them for finding and landing a job.
- Aid participants in the gaining of salary enhancing credentials recognized by key industries in Tulsa.
- Provide our local job market with qualified resources.
- Guide our neighbors and fellow Tulsans in the next steps for career enhancement/advancement.
What Is This Program?
- A resume separating, job credentialing program that will allow job seekers to obtain a valuable certification for little to no cost.
- The coaching portion provides extensive training on networking, building a personal brand, and professional social media presence.
- Participants leave the program with a polished resume and cover letter, are comfortable utilizing job boards, and applying for positions.
- Attendees master behavioral-based interviewing skills and salary negotiation.
- Certifications include: PMP, PSM, ITIL, Six Sigma Green Belt, Power Skills (soft skills), and MORE!
- We have partnered with Workforce Tulsa to assist individuals with finding jobs and obtaining these certifications for FREE.
- Apply with the eligibility form below to see if you qualify for FREE training. Make sure to mention Arrowhead Consulting!
. Masks are required
. Hand sanitizer and Clorox wipes will be available at all times
. Social Distancing protocols will be enforced
We are taking COVID-19 very seriously and will take all precautions necessary to keep our attendees safe.
We are working closely with WorkForce Tulsa to get you approved as fast as possible. However, the process could take up to 30 days max.
WorkForce Tulsa is dedicated to getting every candidate funded. If by chance you don't qualify, please fill out our contact form to learn more about our discounted classes.
. Fill out the eligibility form.
. You will be contacted by phone from WorkForce Tulsa to do an eligibility review for the program.
. Upon approval, WorkForce Tulsa will then schedule an enrollment appointment/interview.
. Await next steps
We do, fill out our Contact Us form below for more information.
Who Is Arrowhead Consulting?
- A Tulsa based Management Consulting and Training Organization who strives daily to live our core value of "Move Forward by Giving Back".
- Our trainers are certified in the programs they teach and have 100+ years of combined experience.
- Our conveniently located training facility holds 60 participants comfortably (and about 25 socially distanced).
- We have strong relationships with area companies, schools, and nonprofits; partners who will be key to the success of this program.
Certification Class Schedule
Didn't qualify for free training, ready to register, or have more questions?
Fill out the form below!