Helping Tulsans Pursue Employment
Paths To Progress Training Program
Purpose Of This Program
- Prepare job seekers, primarily those impacted by COVID-19, to productively return to the workforce through gaining hands-on skills and developing the relationships that will prepare them for finding and landing a job.
- Aid participants in the gaining of salary enhancing credentials recognized by key industries in Tulsa.
- Provide our local job market with qualified resources.
- Guide our neighbors and fellow Tulsans in the next steps for career enhancement/advancement.
What Is This Program?
- A resume separating, job credentialing program that will allow job seekers to obtain a valuable certification for little to no cost.
- The coaching portion provides extensive training on networking, building a personal brand, and professional social media presence.
- Participants leave the program with a polished resume and cover letter, are comfortable utilizing job boards, and applying for positions.
- Attendees master behavioral-based interviewing skills and salary negotiation.
- Certifications include: PMP, PSM, ITIL, Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, Power Skills (soft skills), and MORE!
- We have partnered with Workforce Tulsa to assist individuals with finding jobs and obtaining these certifications for FREE.
Fill Out The Contact Form At The Bottom Of the Page!
- Fill out the form at the bottom of the page and see if you qualify for FREE training.
- Once we receive your message, a representative from WorkForce Tulsa will contact you with more info.
- If by chance you don't qualify, please fill out our contact form to learn more about our discounted classes.
. Masks are required
. Hand sanitizer and Clorox wipes will be available at all times
. Social Distancing protocols will be enforced
We are taking COVID-19 very seriously and will take all precautions necessary to keep our attendees safe.
. Fill out the eligibility form.
. You will be contacted by phone from WorkForce Tulsa to do an eligibility review for the program.
. The interview process will take to 1-2 hours.
. Upon approval, WorkForce Tulsa will then schedule an enrollment appointment/interview.
. Await next steps
We are working closely with WorkForce Tulsa to get you approved as fast as possible. However, the process could take up to 30 days max.
WorkForce Tulsa is dedicated to getting every candidate funded. If by chance you don't qualify, please fill out our contact form to learn more about our discounted classes.
- Tulsa, Pawnee, Creek, & Osage.
- Please fill out the eligibility form, and someone from WorkForce Tulsa will contact you and provide information on who your county provider who can help.
- Resume (preferably updated)
- Pictures of 2 forms of ID: Unexpired OK Driver’s license or State ID and Birth Certificate or Social Security Card – Passport takes care of both.
- Picture of your High School or College Diploma
- Be ready to set an appointment to speak over the phone with a Career Navigator (CN) who reaches out to you – please look over your calendar and identify the 3 best dates and times you are available (consider dates over multiple weeks as the CN’s availability is based around appointments already scheduled on their calendar) – this interview may take up to an hour, please set aside the appropriate amount of time.
- Pay Stubs/W-2 (If you are receiving Unemployment Benefits we will need your Monetary Determination or a print-out of your Claim Inquiry – if you were laid-off, a copy of your WARN Notice or Layoff Letter from your employer may be required)
- This Professional Power Skills Certification covers the consensus soft skills sought by employers and lends more credibility as a resume differentiator. Modules include Emotional Intelligence, Decision Making, Creativity, Leadership, Communication, Negotiation, Critical Thinking, and Collaboration.
We do, fill out our Contact Us form below for more information.
A full break down -
Qualifications to sit for the PMP Exam
A full break down -
Qualifications to sit for the CAPM Exam
Who Is Arrowhead Consulting?
- A Tulsa based Management Consulting and Training Organization who strives daily to live our core value of "Move Forward by Giving Back".
- Our trainers are certified in the programs they teach and have 100+ years of combined experience.
- Our conveniently located training facility holds 60 participants comfortably (and about 25 socially distanced).
- We have strong relationships with area companies, schools, and nonprofits; partners who will be key to the success of this program.
Certification Class Schedule
Ready to register for classes, or have more questions?
Fill out the form below!