How can Arrowhead help your business?
Schedule a Complimentary, No-Pressure 30-Minute Discovery Consultation
As a trusted strategic partner, organizations leverage our expertise in an array of HR solutions.
Affirmative Action Plans
Arrowhead Consulting's Affirmative Action Planning Programs offer your company comprehensive solutions that satisfy all affirmative action requirements in an effective, efficient, and timely manner.
Regulations and AAP requirements include having written policies and AAP programs that contain employee and applicant data record-keeping, good faith outreach efforts, statistical analysis, goals and timetables, and more. In today’s regulatory environment, your company cannot afford compliance failures. Failure to maintain compliance can result in significant penalties, including fines, suspension of contracts, exclusion from future government contracts, and even criminal charges.
If your company is subjected to an OFCCP Audit, it will likely be too late to implement a defensible company-wide compliance plan properly. At Arrowhead Consulting, our technical expertise and proven solutions provide your company with the guidance to implement appropriate measures before these challenges arise.
With our HR services expertise, your company has peace of mind knowing that the complexities of the development, implementation, and maintenance of your Affirmative Action Plan are adequately addressed.
For official laws and regulations on Affirmative Action, visit https://www.dol.gov/general/topic/hiring/affirmativeact
Arrowhead is your one source for:
- Affirmative Action Plan Development
- Fully Compliant Female & Minorities, Veterans & Persons with Disabilities Narratives & Reports
- OFCCP Audit Support
- Compensation Discrimination Analysis
- Diversity & EEO Training
- Diversity Outreach Recruitment
- EEO-1, Vets-100 Reporting, E-Verify, I-9
- HR Best Practice Implementation
Employee relations is the HR discipline of strengthening the employer-employee relationship by measuring job satisfaction, employee engagement, and resolving workplace conflict. Positive employee relations reduce turnover and increase productivity, collaboration, teamwork, and employee loyalty to the organization.
Arrowhead Consulting helps you build and maintain strong employee relations through a variety of HR services.
Arrowhead is Your Trusted Guide to Cultivating and Maintaining Strong Employee Relations:
- Employee Focus Groups
- Company Culture Development
- Investigations of Alleged Discrimination and/or Harassment
- Employee Engagement and Opinion Surveys
- Conflict Management Training
- Personality Assessments and Team Training
Individual and Group Assessments
Implementing Arrowhead Consulting’s proven HR best practices will allow you to address compliance issues proactively before they occur. Regardless of size or industry, every company is subject to numerous regulations and compliance requirements. Keeping up with rapidly changing state and national regulations is a full-time job. Arrowhead will keep your company ahead of regulatory requirements while saving your internal staff time and your company money and compliance headaches.
Having the support of Arrowhead Consulting provides your company leadership with peace of mind that your organization is protected.
Arrowhead Protects You By Ensuring Compliance:
- Employment Law Compliance and Training
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- National Labor Relations Act (NLRA)
- Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964
- Drug-free workplace training and policies
- Code of Business Conduct – Ethics policies and training
- EEOC Services
- HR Audits
- Employee Discipline and Termination Guidance
- Liability Management and Compliance Training
- Discrimination and harassment prevention
- Reasonable Suspicion
- Fair and consistent performance appraisals
- HR fundamentals training for managers/supervisors
- Interviewing and Selection training
For official laws and regulations on EEOC visit https://www.eeoc.gov/laws/index.cfm
How can Arrowhead help your business?
Human Resource Management
Arrowhead Consulting’s Human Resources Senior Certified Consultants assist your organization in adopting an HR services strategy that is focused on the organization’s greater mission and goals.
An efficiently run human resources department can provide your organization with structure and the ability to meet business needs through managing your company’s most valuable resources — your employees. In small to midsized businesses without a dedicated HR department, it’s possible to achieve the same level of efficiency and workforce management through outsourcing HR functions to Arrowhead Consulting.
Arrowhead consultants have faced these extensive demands and have the professional capability to provide your organization with workplace solutions that have proven successful.
Arrowhead is Your Strategic HR Partner:
- HR Strategy Sessions
- Vision, Values and Mission Creation/Enhancement
- Executive Coaching
- Manager and Supervisor Coaching and Training
- Employee Handbooks
- Job Descriptions and FLSA testing
Talent Acquisition and Development
We help manage the life cycle of a true talent strategy. From applicant sourcing strategies to onboarding, from development and training to performance management and end of employment, Arrowhead consultants can help your organization with the right HR services to implement the policies, procedures, and best practices that provide a true ROI on your consulting dollars.
Arrowhead Is With You Every Step of the Employee Life Cycle:
- Talent Acquisition Planning
- Recruitment and Placement
- Comprehensive Onboarding Programs
- Performance Management Guidance
- Succession Planning
- Outplacement Support
Explore Our Other Services
Fill out this form and we'll contact you to chat about our free 30-minute consultation.