PMP® Exam Prep
Benefit your career and enhance your Project Management performance by earning your PMP® Certification.
Date: February 20th – February 24th, 2022
Time: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. daily
Location: offered as a hybrid class, with options to attend virtually or in-person at 5314 S Yale Ave #500, Tulsa, OK 74135
Guided by PMP® certified instructors, Arrowhead’s Exam Prep course balances 4.5 days of interactive lecture with hands-on exercises designed to maximize learning retention for the busy project professional. Course fee includes all the materials needed to pass the exam. Guaranteed!*
• An individual copy of Rita Mulcahy’s PMP Exam Prep 10th Edition
• A complete course workbook
• Practice exams for each learning module
• PMP® test simulation resources
• Instructions for obtaining a free copy of PMI®’s PMBOK, Seventh Edition
• Recommendations for additional free test prep resources
• 10% off all public Arrowhead classes offered within 1 year after prep course completion*
Project managers who successfully complete Arrowhead’s PMP® Exam Prep course receive the 35 prerequisite contact hours required by PMI® for the certification application.
For attendees who don’t pass their PMP® exam within 30 days of completing our prep course, Arrowhead guarantees they can take our next PMP® Exam Prep course or have a one-on-one review session with one of Arrowhead’s facilitators for Free.
Lunch, & snacks are provided during the training.
If interested in one-on-one tutoring, please reach out to us directly via our Contact page.
The 10% discount off all public Arrowhead classes, offered within 1 year after prep course completion, may not be combined
with other discount offers. PMI® does not specifically endorse, approve, or warrant products, courses, publications, or services.